Vine U Long Island Wine Country’s All-Inclusive wine making course
June 17-19 or July 17-19 or September 9-11
Long Island Wine Country’s All-Inclusive wine making course
Welcome to Vine University, where we teach wine-making to wine lovers who seriously want to learn how to make it themselves – while having fun at the same time.
At Vine University, Waters Crest winemaker Jim Waters will conduct an in-depth winemaking experience and send you off with the tools you need to get started on your own.
The Curriculum consists of two sessions, which are both mandatory for graduation
- The Summer Session weekend (June 17-19 or July 17-19) - a two night stay at an Elegant B&B of the North Fork, an intense two day Wine Making 101 Class. All meals, equipment, and tastings are included.
You have the rest of the Summer to perfect your craft in preparation of your final exam. At the Fall Session, you will present some of your own wine to be tasted and judged by a celebrity panel at the Fall Graduation ceremony
- The Fall Session weekend (Dec 3-4) consists of – 1 night at a premium B&B with breakfast, an evening Graduation ceremony with an exclusive private dinner at Jamesport Manor Inn, where we will award our graduates with diplomas. Your stay and the Dinner ceremony are included
Tuition: This all-inclusive event includes
- your stay at the B&B over the two sessions (3 nights)
- wine making equipment, classes and lab fees
- All meals, including the graduation ceremony dinner
Tuition Cost: $695 per person (based on double occupancy) plus tax
Space is very limited – so register early
Enrollment: Please call (800) 551-0654 for information or check our website at www.NorthForkGetaways.com for further information
<< Back to Events Listing