1. Disclaimers/ Warranties
1.1 This website is provided to you without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. NFPC cautions you that all the information contained in this website, including but not limited to details of attractions, events, accommodation and dining, is intended for general information purposes only and although care is taken, information may contain errors or be incomplete or become outdated.
1.2 While the NFPC has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of inclusion, the NFPC shall not be liable to any person or entity for use or reliance of any inaccurate information or opinions contained herein.
1.3 Where reference is made to suppliers of services it is recommended that prospective users liaise directly with these entities to confirm any information that they seek to rely on.
1.4 Any such reference made by the NFPC to any company or other entity or to their services or product is not an endorsement nor should it be construed as such endorsement of the quality or fitness of purpose of that company or entity or its services or products.
1.5 To the best of our knowledge all information that is included in the What To Do or Where To Stay section was correct at the time of publication. However, information is subject to change and the NFPC can under no circumstances accept liability for inaccurate information conveyed.
2. Use of Website
2.1 We retain all rights, title and interest in and to all information displayed on this website, unless indicated otherwise.
2.2 You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person or any statutory legislation.
2.3 You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
2.5 You acknowledge that absolute security of this site, or transactions performed on it, is not possible. The NFPC has the right to take whatever action it considers appropriate to preserve the security of this site or transactions performed on it. The NFPC is entitled to suspend your access to this site without notice to you.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 Please be aware that the content of this site is the property of the NFPC and is protected by US and international copyright laws. All copyright trademarks (registered, pending or unregistered), business names and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in NFPC and /or its members.
3.2 The NFPC wishes to thank the our members, partners and local photographers for the use of their photographs on this site.
3.4 You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by the NFPC.
3.5 If you do use the content of this site for unauthorized purposes, or if you use any other intellectual property belonging to the NFPC and its members you will be liable to the NFPC for any damages it may suffer (which you acknowledge it may suffer) and you may also be liable to criminal prosecution. You indemnify the NFPC for every single consequence flowing from your unauthorized use of the content of this site and your use of the NFPC’s other intellectual property.
4. Collection of information and privacy
4.2 You give the NFPC the right to perform statistical analyses of the personal data provided by you and to use or allow other parties to use such data for research. No personally identifiable information will be willfully disclosed.
5. Links to other sites
5.1 While this website may provide links to other websites, the NFPC has no control over such sites. Links are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied.
5.2 The NFPC accepts no liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content or security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1 The NFPC does not accept any liability to you or as required by law arising out of or in connection with this website. You accept all responsibility and risk for the use of this website and its contents.
7. Jurisdiction Restrictions
7.1 This website is operated by the NFPC from its offices within the North Fork of Long Island. It can be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits.
8.1 The NFPC has invested and will continue to invest in the best quality security available to guard access to information, data quality and physical security of servers where information is stored. This site has advanced security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the NFPC’S control. Despite these efforts, the NFPC cannot guarantee that a hacker will not obtain access to communications between you and the site.
9.4 The NFPC’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
9.5 In using this site, you undertake to conform to generally acceptable Internet etiquette and to abide by prevailing law.
1. Your personal information is not required in order to access the website. However, from time to time the NFPC may perform research via surveys. All survey responses are voluntary and the information collected will only be used for research purposes to help the NFPC better understand the website users. Such information will not be willfully disclosed.
2. The NFPC keeps track of the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visit and their duration to help us maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant information for the NFPC 's business purposes.
3. When you provide your electronic mail address the NFPC agrees not to use it in any manner that you do not consent to nor alert any other parties of your address without your consent. It is the NFPC 's intention to only send email communications to users who have consented to receive email from the NFPC. These communications will relate to promotions and offers. At any time you may opt out of receiving email by following the directions posted on every email communication.
4. The NFPC co-operates with all law enforcement agents and reserves the right to disclose personally identifying or aggregate information in connection with a subpoena or other court-sanctioned demand for such information.
5. The NFPC may place a "cookie" on your website server. The NFPC does not use such "cookies" to store passwords. "Cookies" do not tell anyone of your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it.